Tuesday, September 11, 2012

OUTFIT | Opening Academic Year





 With My Mom and Dad at the Opening

 With my one of my best friends, Florence, and my Dad

My PowerPoint slide for the Opening of the Academic Year

Zara Dress with Leather Details
ChloƩ Bag
Gucci Heels

Dear followers, Finally I have a new post again! A lot of things happened in the mean time. I moved to Amsterdam and started off at my university. And I don't have any internet yet in my apartment. Luckily I have Starbucks around the corner ;-). Here above you see some pictures which we're made on the Opening of the Academic Year of the Nyenrode New Business School (the university where I'm at). It was located in a beautiful church, which called 'de Duif' in Amsterdam. Fifteen students we're picked randomly to have an elevator pitch (a short speech to promote yourself). Luckily, they didn't pick me, because I was so nervous! After this I went to see the concert with Florence (see the picture) of Coldplay in the Hague. Which was incredibly AWESOME! Enjoy your Tuesday!

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Lookbook | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment