Thursday, November 29, 2012

OUTFIT | Leave Me Standing Here


Hi guys, Here a new outfit post from Amsterdam. Gosh, it is chilly today! My mom came over and we did some vintage shopping (unfortunately I didn't find anything that suited me). So better next time! The vintage store where I was fond of is 'Phintage by Helen Yard' (click here for the website). I really nice lady stood in the store with some jazzy music on the background. The price range of the clothing is around 30 to 40 euros. With also outstanding pieces, like a 400 euros Gucci suitcase. For more detailed pictures of my outfit click below. I am going to change my outfit into a sporty outfit. Yes, I am going to run again. Wish me luck!













River Island Jacket (similar here)
Michael Kors Denim Shirt (similar here)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag (similar here)
Zara Golden Jeans
Fab Studded Loafers
Aldo Hat & Necklace (similar here)
Urban Outfitters Round Sunnies
Gallerie La Fayette Leather Gloves

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment