Thursday, December 20, 2012

OUTFIT | K for KOLD FEET

Yes yes yes, Krraaazy in love  with my Kenzo sweater. Finally I got this for Christmas, which you may already have seen here. A good way to start of the Christmas Holiday. After I worked constantly from the beginning of September until now, I may say I deserve a break. And I am really in for one. Today I did some last Christmas shopping at the new Abercrombie & Fitch in Amsterdam. Whaaat a tourist attraction, thought I was going crazy, pff. And then of course it started to rain, and I was wearing my flats, brrr.. So stupid of me. So the K stood for Kold feet. Ciao ciao!







DNA Fur Jacket
Kenzo Sweater
Seven for All Mankind Jeans
Zara Ballerina Flats
Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
Massimo Dutti Belt
Urban Outfitters Bracelet
And a necklace which I have bought in Boston, but forgot the name!

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' 

3 comments: