Sunday, February 17, 2013

NEW IN | My Sweet Mom


Thank you mom, for being so generous every time. You keep surprising me with nice presents, and why?  "I just love you". I love you too mom! This time I've got loads of magazines, as you can see below. And a really nice scarf from 'Just a Moment'. You can find it here. It is a dutch fashion brand, and I love it! This scarf is perfect for this next season, with the animal prints and neon colors. What do you guys think? 




XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh how sweet! You have a great mom! :)
    Love the scarf and have fun reading!

    xoxo

    http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.com

    PS: follow you on bloglovin, would love it if you followed me back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf!! Your mom is perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete