Tuesday, March 19, 2013

OUTFIT | Barcelona Day #1


Hi guys, Here an outfit post again. This time from Barcelona. I was so glad there was sun, that I overreact by packing my suitcase. With Barcelona I think sunshine, beach and heat. Well I forgot there is loads of wind in the Spanish city. So I got literally and figural blown away. So I had to ask my mom to borrow hear leather jacket, so I could wear that underneath my trench coat. Yes, that much of a wind was there! However, I had an amazing weekend. Obviously, first we did a bit of sightseeing. After that we ate a fantastic lunch. And of course, when you are in Spain, you go to Zara, Massimo Dutti, Pull and Bear, Bershka, Mango & Uterque! You might have  already seen my new Zara sandals here. Stay tuned for more 'New In' posts!








Zara Jacket / Michael Kors Denim Shirt / H&M Necklace / Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers / Ray Ban Sunnies / Stella McCartney Bag

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Barcelona is a wonderful city!! Love it! Hope you visit my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een geweldige outfit! Ik vind je sneakers en jasje echt heel tof :-)

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super mooie outfit! Love the necklace <3

    X lisa

    www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete