Friday, July 26, 2013

NEW IN | Milano Shopping


A few days ago I went to Milano for one day with my Italian friends. And of course I cannot deny that I did not shop. Here are my purchases! My printed Zara jacket with colorful sleeves. This one I only bought for 9,95 euros in sale. You gotta love sale! Afterwards we went to Excelsior, more about that for my dutch readers on FindMyMusthave.nl, and bought this cute Moschino iPhone cover. How cute? How is your sale shopping going on so far? Or are you ready for the new collections to come? :-)




XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

6 comments:

  1. Love your shirts pattern, lovely! And Iphone cover... :D Nice!
    http://blckpearlstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw dat, dat zara shirtje zo goedkoop was. Hij is echt super mooi :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Iphone case is just amazing aha!!

    www.lilyzab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Moschino iPhone cover is super cute ^^

    Inge
    www.fashionenvie.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dashiki Shirt Store for sale provides hundreds of Color Dashiki shirts and pants. We are biggest retail and wholesale of dashiki shirts to dashiki men

    ReplyDelete