Saturday, August 24, 2013

OUTFIT | Get the Fun Out of Your Closet


I have to admit, and do not be in shock, I am done with the summer. Give me fall, with sweaters, coats, hats, boots and whatsoever. Layer on layer, accessories on accessories. Less is in case of fall/winter not more. As I always say: "More clothing, more fun.". The colder the weather, the more you can wear. More clothing results in more styling which eventually ends up in more fun :). Here I am wearing my new Sandro sale purchases which are great from my point of view for fall too! When it is sale, it is my trick to buy items which I can wear in the next season. Say bye bye to bikinis and hello to sweaters! Do you like sale shopping or are you still into wearing summer clothing? Let me know! 





Sandro Knit and Loafers / Zara Shirt, Legging and Hat / Mulberry Bag / 4ever With Everyone Bracelets (here)

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

6 comments:

  1. Finally autumn outfits! I miss fall season too and I can't wait to put my jeans and some soft sweater too!
    You look adorable and your hat is so sweet and trendy!

    Kisses,
    Victoriya

    WEBSITE: www.Fashion-with-Style.com

    FACEBOOK: Fashion with Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look totally cool, hon! Love every single thing about your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is very stylish, Im in love with those loafers!
    I have just discovered your blog and I like its amazing, Do you want to follow each other?
    Im starting to post daily and I would love to know your opinion, this is mine:

    www.mysticlipstickblog.com
    Best Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!
    I'm still wearing summer clothing, in Italy it' soooo hot!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete