Wednesday, March 19, 2014

OUTFIT | Blue Denim



Hi guys, A new outfit post again! I shot this outfit quite a while ago, however, I totally forgot to post it, thus here you go! Lately I have been taken outfit shots together with blogger Brigitte from B50FashionWise. She started off last January with her fashion blog for women above 50. It is only for people from the Netherlands however, because she writes in dutch (if you cannot read it, looking at her fab outfits is enough to get through your lunch break ;-)). However, it is a real must to check out her outfit posts and in addition awesome texts. She posts everyday (from Monday until Friday) outfit posts shot on the hotspots and secret places in Amsterdam. Now that we shoot our outfit photos together, I discover amazing places in Amsterdam with her. Such a cool experience! Soon I will make an outfit summary of my favorite shooting locations. Stay tuned!






Lovestoned Vest / Zara Studded Leather Jacket / River Island Plaid Shirt / J Brand Skinny Jeans / 3.1 Philip Lim Bag / Isabel Marant Bobbyy Wedge Sneakers

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Great shots!! love the fur!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genial!!
    xx
    Mónica
    Paris Fashion Week Diaries on MESVOYAGES A PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love w/ the vest ! ♥ *_*

    http://takeitandwearit.wordpress.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/takeitandwearit

    ReplyDelete