Tuesday, September 30, 2014

OUTFIT | Graffiti My World


Hi guys! Here I have a fab new outfit post for you, which I already gave a sneak peek last Friday on my photo blog on FindMyMusthave.nl ! I'm finally showing off my new Supertrash blazer, which I got at one of my fav stores Noah Oosterbeek! I cannot wait to finally start wearing my fall wardrobe, like this new blazer and these faux leather leggings! Fall is definitely my favorite season, due the fact you're starting to wear layers and colors like burgundy and green are my personal favorite! What is your favorite season of the year? 









+SuperTrash  Blazer via Noah Oosterbeek Topshop Top / H&M Faux Leather Legging / Jérôme Dreyfuss Leopard Bag / Isabel Marant Bobby Wedge Sneakers / +ModeMusthaves Ring Party

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram

5 comments:

  1. Oh yaaassss!! Nice Outfit!! I love your Isabel Marant Shoes!

    Please visit my Blog www.nissimendes.ch
    and follow me on Instagram @nissi__ thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW NICE PICTURES AND COLOURS. MY NEW POST http://zuccheroevelo.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaaa je hebt zo'n chille stijl! Volg je al een tijdje op insta, maar je staat nu ook in m'n bloglovin feed! :-) XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is beautiful, and I love the pics
    Come and see us
    http//hanss-vescovi.Blogspot.fr
    instagram @hanssvescovi

    KEEP GOING
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, your top is stunning!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete