Wednesday, September 24, 2014

OUTFIT | Throwback Summer pt. 2


Hi guys, here I got another Throwback Summer for you! Last July I shot these photos with my rookie Fem, however, I totally forgot to upload this for you guys. Though, when looking outside at this moment (grey sky and clouds, check!) I'm happy to upload this sunny pics, including a scoop of ice-cream :). Which is to be honest, one of my fav things of Summer; eating ice-cream all day long! My ultimate emergency refreshment ice-cream is After-Eight. It's refreshing and there is chocolate in it, like OMG! OK guys, I have to hurry, because got a lot to do for school and I'm getting hungry talking and seeing ice-cream ;-).





River Island Plaid Shirt / Vogue Nederland Tee / Zara Leather Shorts / Mulberry Bayswater Bag / Ray Ban Sunnies 

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

2 comments:

  1. You look great and I love Zara Leather shorts. Great outfit. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flannel shirt tied around your waist

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete