Monday, October 13, 2014

OUTFIT | Subdued


Hi guys, I've noticed that this is my second post of the month October! I have been so busy, that I totally forgot on TTOF! Shame on me! So here I am again, sharing a new outfit post with some new pieces from Subdued! One of my best friends, Eleonora from Italy, always took me to the Subdued store in Milano. And now, there are already two of them in Amsterdam. And I love it! A week ago I went with one of my friends to visit the store at the van Baerlestraat. I've bought these fab new knit and shorts, I love! You should definitely check out there webshop and when there shops when possible! What do you think of these new pieces? Let me know! 



Whistles Leather Jacket / Subdued Knit & Shorts / Zara Bag & Boots / Ray Ban Sunglasses

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big Subdued fan, since it opened in my city I always go there!!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete